Prices are tax excluded
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you
2. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
3. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
Shipping and Fees
As required by International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports, an invoice declaring the exact total value of merchandise purchased, net of discount for the sales products, in Euro accompanies all shipments from JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT
Orders are shipped from JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT in Florence, Italy - Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m. (CET).
Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We remind first-time Customers that JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT will request the payment processors to contact the Client’s bank for approval of the charges. This verification will delay immediate shipping.
AVAILABLE MERCHANDISE: IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
Orders with available merchandise are shipped the same day as order placement from Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Orders placed on weekends are shipped on the following Monday).
In all cases, JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order cannot be shipped for reasons beyond control.
Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in immediate shipping.
PRE-ORDER AND CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS: SHIPMENT IS UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE PRODUCTS
Pre-Orders and Custom Made Products will be charged and invoiced the day of Order Placement during regular office hours from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Shipment will be done as soon as the items arrive from the Atelier at JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT warehouse.
JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT sends an email with the tracking number when the order is shipped.
Customers can follow their shipping on the courier site, simply using the tracking number provided.
Authorized Shipment Delivery
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Customer’ address due to a lack of cooperation from the customer (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT commercial agreement, the package may risk being sent back to Italy at the Customer’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to Italy.
These fees will be deducted from any eventual reimbursement.
JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage at no additional cost to the Customer. Once the shipment reaches the destination, the goods are no longer insured.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you.
If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Taxes and Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. ITALIAN VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within Italy. Local VAT will be applied to all other EU destinations.
Some countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.
Some countries are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we will always seek your confirmation by email prior to dispatching a DDU order. Please look out for this email to ensure timely dispatch of your order.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Alternatively, you may prefer to return or exchange items.
Please do not throw the boxes when you receive the package since they should be used in order to send back the items.
Cancelling your order
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, but custom made products, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
1. You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items at email@example.com
2. On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
3. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at: CASINI FIRENZE – Piazza Pitti 30-31/r 50125 FIRENZE - ITALY, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute
4. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment including taxes and duties, since you have decided to cancel the order under the Distance Selling Regulations.
5. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to. The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc. Shoes and other accessories that were sent with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way, and cannot be used as the external parcel for the shipment. All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT. Based on the condition of the return and/or the non-compliance of the Return Policy a 20% restocking fee may be deducted from the final refund
6. We will refund the full value of your order, unless the items do not respect what stated at point 5) above, within 30 days of receiving the products back in our facilities.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
Exchange your order
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the EU you will need to pay taxes and duties on this
Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment including taxes and duties.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT
However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
An RMA number should be requested within 7 days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 14 days of receiving this number.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT and may only be refunded as a store credit.
In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, Customers must follow the instructions above.
JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the Customer at its expenses
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
Payment can be made by Paypal and Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the site from time to time. Payment will be charged and cleared from your account upon completion of the order anaylsis, then we will send you an email with the acceptance of you order.
You confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit card to use it. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
If the issuer of your credit card refuses to authorize payment to JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by email immediately.
Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, if you paid with a credit card, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT user, we will not store your credit card details on our systems.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure JENNIFERTATTANELLI.IT uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.